Personal information we collect and store
When you visit our site, we’ll track;
- The products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Improve our store offerings
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Only the Administrator and Shop Manager can access the following information you provide us;
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Sharing you personal Information
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example woocommerce and stripe plugins to power our online store, personal information will be shared with these third parties – you can read more about how woocommerce and stripe uses your Personal Information here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you are a EU resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the email email@example.com.
Gameofframes.ie may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.